5.26.2009

Fashion Farm





These are the first few images to come back from LUCAS COOK, and amazing photographer who is fresh fresh FRESH. 
The dress is an italian cotton shirting, with a subtle chevron weave. It has a bustier foundation with boning, and A-line flared skirt, and an inset piece at center from with chevron knife pleats. Very simple, yes?
Morayma, the fearless model, deserves some kind of award, or trophy, or SOMETHING! I mean, look at those cows! she is completely surrounded! I can't even imagine what the ground around her must be like... But, she comes off beautifully, and naturally. There is something epic, yet quiet, with these images...
More to come!

3 comments:

sarah vale rapp said...

Beautiful Janeane. I hope you know what a wonderful and inspiring job you are doing.

Christa said...

this is amazingly wonderfully beautiful! the dress looks fantastic, it looks like this was a spread in a fashion mag.... i can't believe you're my sister. you can do that, but when i pick up a needle i start to shake and weep. you're the best designer, ever. ever.

Anonymous said...

Nice I like your concept and your model,can you help me finding Men's Suit.Thank you.