2.12.2009

New images from the Aaron Galleotti Shoot






This is one talented photographer. I saw some of Aaron's photos of some local bands on Model Mayhem, and i loved the portrait style and vintage textures of the photos. I immediately wanted to work with him, so we set up a shoot with one of my favorite models, Heather Lusia. These are just a few from the Pre-Spring shoot, a "teaser," as the rest are on their way. As an indication of what's to come, I'm very excited about the rest! I'll post as they come. As a reminder, I'm showing my collection at the benson Hotel in Portland on Saturday, February 8th... so i hope to see you there! get some fashion on and help a family dealing with cancer. Find more info here about the Alec Martinez story and benefit show!
Photo: aaron Galleotti. Model: Heather Lusia. Make-up: Kendra Stanton

1 comment:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

you are talented!! really awesome experience working with ya.. I never dream that my first fashion shoot would go this well. :) but its easy with such lovely outfits and a wonderful model!! you are awesome!